The terms MutualPropertyManagement.com, or us or we refers to the owner of the website and business whose registered mailing address is 33004 Grand River Avenue Farmington, MI 48336. The term you refers to the user or viewer, of our website and/or clients that have purchased products or commissioned services from the above mentioned MutualPropertyManagement.com.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or MutualPropertyManagement.com meet your specific requirements.
4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and affiliates. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6) Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Use at your own discretion.
8) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MutualPropertyManagement.com written consent.
9) Your use of this website, or products or services purchased from this website or directly from MutualPropertyManagement.com and any dispute arising is subject to the laws of Missouri, United States.
10) You expressly understand and agree that MutualPropertyManagement.com or any other party involved in creating, producing or distributing products or services shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
11) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MutualPropertyManagement.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees from any claim or demand, including attorneys fees due to or arising out of your relationship with MutualPropertyManagement.com.
13) We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site at MutualPropertyManagement.com and you are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement.
14) When you terminate services commissioned to MutualPropertyManagement.com, you will be the owner of any products, programs, tools, etc. that you pay for outright or on a monthly service as long as you continue paying the monthly service which will be your sole responsibility to continue at your discretion and all financial obligations will be yours. Any products and services that MutualPropertyManagement.com pays for the services monthly, quarterly, annually or any other way the service was purchased will be owned outright by MutualPropertyManagement.com and you will have no claim whatsoever.
15) Termination of any services, products, tools or anything whatsoever created or provided by MutualPropertyManagement.com can be executed for any reason, at any time, without any prior notice by MutualPropertyManagement.com by email notification to the email address supplied by you and used during the time services were rendered. MutualPropertyManagement.com cannot be held responsible or liable for delivery, receipt, or action of termination email notice sent by MutualPropertyManagement.com.
16) The terms of this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MutualPropertyManagement.com. MutualPropertyManagement.com failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of the agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.